- Location: Chantilly, VA, USA
- Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Clearance Status: Must be Current
Inferno Systems, Inc. is currently looking to hire individuals for our Web Application Specialist positions. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years experience for Full Performance level and 7 years experience for Senior level. Individual positions within this labor category have additional qualification and competency requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to research, analyze, prioritize, problem solve, and work several tasks concurrently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging team environment.
- Working knowledge of Ruby on Rails and Python.
- Experience with LAN Management & Network Practices to include: Network system performance monitoring and analysis; Computer, server, and network security troubleshooting; supporting network communications, cabling, software, routing, and data backups; and Atlassian Confluence wiki-based system software technology, clients, and servers.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain network status, to include SME Technical Consultation/collaboration; Web App Maintenance and Administration.
- Familiar with the design, development, deployment and maintenance of fully-functional web sites and web applications.
- Experienced with web site and application security measures and practices
- Experience with security accreditation and testing
- Experience shall include web solutions that use many, if not all, of the following technologies:
- UNIX/Linux servers and application servers
- Microsoft Windows servers and application servers
- JQuery and JQuery DataTables
- Microsoft IIS