Location: Chantilly, VA US
Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Salary: Up to $210,000
Inferno Systems is currently looking to hire individuals for our Technical Operator - Forensics position. We are looking for computer forensics examiners searching for a challenging position that will push your skills higher and experience deeper into the related disciplines of network and mobile device forensics, covert communication channel detection and malware analysis and reverse engineering as a part of a team of expert practitioners. BS degree must be in a technical discipline OR may substitute three years of sponsor-specific experience for a BS degree.
• 7+ years experience as a computer / cyber forensics investigator / examiner.
• Experience with multiple operating systems including Windows, Linux and MacOS.
• The ability to perform technical assessments of media, mobile devices and network equipment.
• Experience conducting computer forensics and security analysis using speciality tools such as EnCase, Forensics Tool Kit (FTK), X-Ways, MagenetAxim and/or BlackLight.
• Experience with debuggers and disassemblers such as OllyDbg, WinDbg, IDA Pro and/or Binary Ninja.
• Experience conducting forensic reviews and reverse engineering of mobile devices including Android, iOS and/or smart devices.
• Ability to extract data from unallocated space, raw images, and databases.
• Ability to detect suspicious files, malware and/or insider threats and make analytical assessments.
• Experience with virtualization software such as ESXi and/or VirtualBox.
• Knowledge / understanding of kernel level processing, looking for rootkits, hooked functions, etc..
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Devise new techniques by applying technical capabilities in innovative scenarios.
• Experience with static and dynamic malware analysis.
• Experience reverse engineering hardware, radio frequency communication systems and cellular network protocols.
• Proficiency in a scripting language such as Perl, Python or Bash
• CISSP / ECH / EnCE certifications