- Location: Chantilly, VA, USA
- Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Clearance Status: Must be Current
Inferno Systems, Inc. is currently looking to hire individuals for our Penetration Tester positions. Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years experience. Individual positions within this labor category have additional qualification and competency requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
Proven expertise at advanced levels in five of the following, to include ability to combine components into a functioning multi-layer network of heterogeneous devices and applications and ability to inspect and replicate a system of such components:
- Microsoft Windows Operating System versions.
- UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, etc.,) Operating System versions.
- Linux variant Operating System versions.
- BSD variant Operating System versions.
- C/C++ Language software development.
- Java Language software development./li>
- Scripting language software development.
- Database Administration and application development with Oracle, SQL Server, and/or MySQL.
- Wireless (WiFi/WiMax/Bluetooth) technology (hardware or core software).
- Wired telephony technology (hardware or core software).
- Mobile telephony technology (hardware or core software).
- Ubiquitous core network device (switch/router/hub) technology (hardware or core software).
- Advanced GIAC and/or (ISC)2 network/cybersecurity specialties.
- Proven ability to perform computer network vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Understanding of risk planning and mitigation strategies.
- Ability to prepare and present documents and briefing materials.