Inferno Systems LLC
- Top Secret/SCI
- Mid-Level Career (7+ yrs experience)
- No Traveling
- Full Scope Polygraph
- IT – Software
WEB APPLICATION SPECIALIST: Full Performance and Expert Levels
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Inferno Systems is looking for a Full Stack developer with a minimum of 7+ years of web
back-end database development. Candidates with fewer years of experience will be
considered on a case-by-case basis, depending on technical skill level.
You will be working on an operational-facing platform supporting penetration testers, data
scientists and network defenders as a part of a team that creates and maintains several
web apps. These web apps are critical to supporting ongoing operations and have high
visibility from both users and managers. You will be in a flexible working environment with
You will need to be agile in responding to shifting operational requirements, timelines and
priorities, while also working in a tight-knit team environment where innovative ideas are
encouraged. You should be able to write strong code, which will be peer-reviewed, while
also providing review of others' code to ensure accountability and code quality. You will be
able to interface directly with customers and users while participating in all phases of the
development lifecycle to drive forward the customer's mission.
• Must have 7+ years of experience designing web-sites and web-based platforms to
include working with both very technical and non-technical users.
• Be able to develop rapid prototypes based on quickly developing operational needs.
• Experience with Perl, Python and/or Ruby
• Experience with jQuery, JSON and SQL Queries
• Experience with web applications such as Apache and/or Nginx
• Experience developing in a Linux environment
• Be a self-starter, proactively integrate with a diverse team and feel comfortable leading the
creative process and engaging multiple stakeholders to help formulate a creative approach.
• Familiarity with/working knowledge of the design, development, deployment and
maintenance of fully-functional web sites and web applications.
• Familiarity with the certification and accreditation process and testing
• Ability to research, analyze, prioritize, problem solve, and work several tasks concurrently
with minimal supervision.
• Proven high-attention to detail to all tasking.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging team environment.
• Ability to perform ad hoc duties.
• Experience with using ElasticSearch
• Experience with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) data flows.
• Experience sanitizing and web-based properties and design elements would be welcome.
• Experience integrating web-based applications with searchable databases and designing
• Familiarity with Cloud services and tool capabilities.
• Experienced with web site and application security measures and practices.
• Experience with security accreditation and testing.
To apply for this job please visit www.clearancejobs.com.