Inferno Systems, LLC.
- Top Secret/SCI
- Senior Level Career (10+ yrs experience)
- Full Scope Polygraph
- IT – Security
TECHNICAL OPERATOR: Expert Level
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Inferno Systems is currently looking to hire individuals for our Technical Operator positions.
Candidates should have multiple years of developing operational plans and gaining approval
to execute them, briefing options and risks, understanding technical aspects of plans and
collaborating across other offices and/or the IC as necessary. BS degree must be in a
technical discipline OR may substitute three years of sponsor-specific experience for BS
• Experience with wireless communications protocols and technologies, including cellular,
Wifi and bluetooth
• Understanding of computer networks and a familiarity with clandestine technical collection
capabilities and field operations.
• Previous overseas travel experience, including engaging with foreign partners.
• Assist in reviewing, defining, and clarifying operational requirements.
• Assist in researching, analyzing, and recommending complex technical operational
approaches, processes/procedures, and equipment/systems.
• Identify technical and operational constraints and methodologies relating alternatives,
solutions, and risks.
• Develop routine proposals incorporating appropriate technical and operational issues into
a plan based on consensus.
• Write correspondence and coordinate with participants regarding operational plans,
vulnerability assessments, risk evaluations, possible remedies, or execution plans. When
appropriate, prepare intelligence reports following guidelines.
• Ability to analyze the operational environment to identify appropriate equipment/systems
required to meet operational needs.
• Provide operational input to ongoing development of new systems.
• Devise new techniques by applying technical capabilities in innovative scenarios.
• Coordinate support needs for travel, cash advances, logistics procurement, etc.
• Assess readiness of newly acquired systems to ensure operational requirements are met.
• Provide technical feedback to ongoing development activities.
• Provide cost estimates for operational procurements when requested.
• Ability to interact and communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures
and to convey technical information to non-technical individuals.
• Ability to research, analyze, prioritize, problem solve, synthesize large amounts of
data/information, and to work several tasks concurrently with minimal supervision.
• Capable of handling stressful situations and demonstrated strong oral and written
• Knowledge of complex geographic or functional areas or issues.
• Knowledge of collection capabilities & methods and the relationship of intelligence gaps.
• Knowledge of US Government policy issues as they relate to Internet law.
• Knowledge of methods used to protect and safeguard resources, operations, and equities,
and operational security.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, sound judgment, good administrative and organizational
• Knowledge of the process and techniques for recruiting.
• Knowledge writing methods and systems as well as policies and regulations.
To apply for this job please visit www.clearancejobs.com.