Inferno Systems LLC.
- Top Secret/SCI
- Senior Level Career (3+ yrs experience)
- No Traveling
- Full Scope Polygraph
- IT – Software
LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR: Expert-Level
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Inferno Systems is currently looking to hire individuals for our Linux System Administrator
positions. Candidates should have a preferred minimum of 3+ years as a network engineer
or systems admin. Candidates with fewer years of experience will be considered on a case-
by-case basis, depending on technical skill level.
This position will require a solid understanding of Linux administration as you help design,
build, and test new systems employed by our customers to support ongoing operations. You
will be taking and managing requirements between developers and engineers in the Technical
Exchange Meetings (TEMs) You will function as a Linux systems SME to help them design
a system that both meets operational requirements and system security plans. Successful
candidates will know how to install, configure, and maintain Linux operating systems. They
will analyze and resolve problems associated with the operating system's servers,
hardware, applications, and software.
• Experience as a Linux Systems Administrator
• Strong customer service and technical writing skills
• Proficient in at least one scripting language such as Python, Perl, and/or Bash.
• Solid understanding of Linux logging, network traffic analysis, network traffic redirection
• Understanding of Linux operating systems (e.g. CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Scientific Linux,
Debian, etc.) and the ability to research the latest technological developments in the
relevant operating systems to identify impact and anticipate changes to the organization's
• Experience in the design, implementation, procurement, tradecraft, or maintenance of
various layers of network infrastructure.
• Organized, detail-oriented, a team player, and willing/eager to learn.
• Experience operating in a virtual environment such as VMware vSphere / ESXi, or KVM
• Experience with Splunk
• Experience monitoring network activity and network traffic redirection.
• Familiarity with web proxies (iptables, mod_proxy, digital certificates, etc.), common web
servers (i.e. Apache, NGINX), SSL certificates, and DNS records.
• Experience integrating LDAP with Windows Active Directory (AD)
• Experience with Windows and network administration
• Experience with Apache Solr
• Experience with installing, configuring, and maintaining physical server hardware
To apply for this job please visit www.clearancejobs.com.