Inferno Systems, LLC.
- Top Secret/SCI
- Senior Level Career (7+ yrs experience)
- No Traveling
- Full Scope Polygraph
- IT – Software
Linux Containerization Developer: Expert-Level
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Inferno Systems is searching for a Linux Containerization Developer to work as a member
of a red team developing tests for customer and target organization containerized
environments. Candidates should have a minimum of 7 years of related experience, have a
solid background developing in Linux and for a containerized environment.
This position will require a solid understanding of Linux administration as you help design,
build and test new systems employed by our customer to support ongoing operations. You
will be taking and managing requirements between developers and engineers in Technical
Exchange Meetings (TEMs) You will function as a Linux systems SME to help them design
a system that both meets operational requirements and system security plans. Successful
candidates will know how to install, configure, and maintain Linux operating systems. They
will analyze and resolve problems associated with the operating system's servers,
hardware, applications and software.
• Experience as a Linux Systems Administrator
• Experience operating in a virtual environment such as VMware vSphere / ESXi, or KVM
• Experience integrating LDAP with Windows Active Directory (AD)
• Strong customer service and technical writing skills
• Proficient in at least one scripting language such as Python, Perl and/or Bash.
• Solid understanding of Linux logging, network traffic analysis, SPLUNK, network traffic
redirection (i.e. iptables).
• Familiarity with web proxies (iptables, mod_proxy, digital certificates, etc.), common web
servers (i.e. Apache, NGINX), SSL certificates, and DNS records.
• Understanding of Linux operating systems (e.g. Centos, Ubuntu, Fedora, Scientific Linux,
Debian, etc.) and the ability to research the latest technological developments in the
relevant operating systems to identify impact and anticipate changes to the organization's
• Experience monitoring network activity and network traffic redirection.
• Experience in the design, implementation, procurement, tradecraft, or maintenance of
various layers of network infrastructure.
• Candidate must be organized, detail-orientated, a team player, and willing/eager to learn.
• Experience with Windows and network administration
• Experience with Apache Solr
• Experience with installing, configuring, and maintaining physical server hardware
To apply for this job please visit www.clearancejobs.com.