Website Inferno Systems
WEB APPLICATION SPECIALIST: TS/SCI with Full Scope
Inferno Systems• Chantilly, VA
View Company’s Profile
Mid-Level Career (7+ yrs experience)
Full Scope Polygraph
IT – Software
WEB APPLICATION SPECIALIST: Full Performance and Expert Levels
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Inferno Systems is looking for a Web Application Specialist with a minimum of 7 years of
web development experience in Python working with Java, Kafka and ElasticSearch. You
should also be familiar with Nifi and various Linux distributions (RedHat / CentOS, Debian /
Ubuntu) and performing Extraction, Transform and Load (ETL) functions. You should be
flexible and willing to dive into new technologies.
You will be working on an operational-facing platform supporting penetration testers, data
scientists and network defenders as a part of a team that creates and maintains several
web apps. These web apps are critical to supporting ongoing operations and have high
visibility from both users and managers. You will be in a flexible working environment with
You will need to be agile in responding to shifting operational requirements, timelines and
priorities, while also working in a tight-knit team environment where innovative ideas are
encouraged. You should be able to write strong code, which will be peer-reviewed, while
also providing review of others’ code to ensure accountability and code quality. You will be
able to interface directly with customers and users while participating in all phases of the
development lifecycle to drive forward the customer’s mission.
• Must have 7+ years of experience designing web-sites and web-based platforms to
include working with both very technical and non-technical users.
• Be able to develop rapid prototypes based on quickly developing operational needs.
• Experience developing Python and/or Java applications
• Experience with using ElasticSearch
• Experience developing in a Linux environment
• Be a self-starter, proactively integrate with a diverse team and feel comfortable leading the
creative process and engaging multiple stakeholders to help formulate a creative approach.
• Familiarity with/working knowledge of the design, development, deployment and
maintenance of fully-functional web sites and web applications.
• Familiarity with the certification and accreditation process and testing
• Experience with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) data flows.
• Ability to research, analyze, prioritize, problem solve, and work several tasks concurrently
with minimal supervision.
• Proven high-attention to detail to all tasking.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging team environment.
• Ability to perform ad hoc duties.
• Experience sanitizing and web-based properties and design elements would be welcome.
• Experience integrating web-based applications with searchable databases and designing
• Familiarity with Cloud services and tool capabilities.
• Experienced with web site and application security measures and practices.
• Experience with security accreditation and testing.
To apply for this job please visit www.clearancejobs.com.